Popular Post

Posted by : Unknown Tuesday, April 28, 2015

https://app.emaze.com/@ALOWLFFF/goanimate-presentationHere is our presentation where you can know better about the Go!Animate applicatio. Hope you enjoy it! CLICK IN THE LINK

{ 14 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. You did a fine work with your presentation. It was the first time I'd seen Emaze slides. The colours are very vibrant and the information was well distributed throughout your file. Kudos for making a nice document!
    GoAniname seems to be a rather useful application, though perhaps a bit overwhelming to newcomers (by that I don't mean it looks difficult to use. I'm talking about the many options users have at their disposal, such as this character editor, background selector and voiceovers. With so much at their disposal, first timers might need a moment to get used to the interface). It looks like a fun way to engage students in their studies and boost their creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a good presentation. I had never seen Emaze slides until now and it was excellent because you use another tool besides Prezi. Therefore, you were very clear in the information that you share with us. GoAnimate is a good application that you can catch the attention of the students but it has certain limitations as you said in your presentation but besides that GoAnimate looks like a good way to improve the skill and also their imagination.

    -Brian Hernandez

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, guys, I will have to start by saying the following: congratulations. It truly was a very creative way to present your topic. The tool you guys chose to present, emaze, was very appealing. I had never seen it being used. I really like the slides as well as the effects on each one. Bravo.
    Now, moving on to the selection of the app to use with the skill that you guys have, grammar. I believe it was a great choice. You know, many people might have not seen what you guys saw, the possibility to make animate a learning tool. Not many, at least not me, would have come up with the brilliant idea of using this tool as a way to focus on grammar, but you guys did, and the explanation you guys gave, and the example of how to integrate this into an English class was simply great. Congratulations on your work, girls. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello guys, I loved your presentation. You were too original in making your presentation in a new resource. I have never heard about it but I could see that it is too easy to use so maybe in the future I will use it instead of power point or prezi (that are something too common to use for a presentation.) Now, talking about your app, I think that search for an app for grammar is something too difficult because there are not many apps that focus only in it. Most of them only focus in writing, reading or pronunciation but in grammar is not common. So I am amazed that you found one what means that you worked hard for this presentation. Also I think that teaching students to work with Go!Animate is a great idea because they can take advantage of their imagination and creativity to learn vocabulary while they design a video. So it is a good resource for teaching students of English 1.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Using Emaze was a nice selection; it was according to your app and the skill. The effects you select for each slide were suitable and they caught our attention. Well done!!
    The app, "GoAnimate" is certainly a great resource that we, as future teachers, can use to explain our classes but also to make the students create their our tasks or solve some tasks we make for them.
    Personally, I have never used "GoAnimate" but I think, seriously, I will use it when being a teacher (making sure my students and myself have Internet access at school). beause I could improve not only grammar, but also writing skills, in that way I will kill two birds with one stone ;) and both students and I will learn English using technology, interactively.
    Congratulations for your presentation!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello girls :) I liked your presentation on this new web resource that you used. I cannot see the presentation on my cellphobe but I remember it in class. Well, I would like to start using the app because it seems interactive and different from other and moreover I will practice my grammar ability

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello girls :) I liked your presentation on this new web resource that you used. I cannot see the presentation on my cellphobe but I remember it in class. Well, I would like to start using the app because it seems interactive and different from other and moreover I will practice my grammar ability

    ReplyDelete
  8. your presentation was interesting and the technological resource that you are using is excellent. I used it last semester and I liked all its feaures because when you finish your project, you watch a proffessional cartoon. it is easy to use, however it takes long time to create it. another thing that I do not like it about GoAnimate is that you have to pay if you want it. in general, this is an excellen tool and you did a really good job.
    Jannet Aviña

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, let me say that the presentation you did in Emaze was a good job, congrats. Also, the app you chose is entertaining and useful because it gives students students the opportunity of having fun while learning grammar. However, since I have used this app, I think it would take a little time for the students to get used t it because it does have several options while using it. Nevertheless, I really think that we, as future teachers, can use it with our students and get great results because the thing is not just using the app but taking advantage of it :D
    Great job girls!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi girls, I enjoyed your presentation, the information you used was clear and accurate. I must say that your application is one of my favorites because I consider GoAnimate is an application that can be used not only for practicing English but also for other things or subjects, I already used it and I think it is a good way to put in practice what you know, creating a whole situation in a video for demonstrate it; however, I don´t like some of the disadvantages it has. For example, the water mark in the free version and that you can´t download the video you did unless you have a paid version; I think these are things that diminish the quality of work with the free version and even when it is a very good technological tool, it requires too much time to understand how it works and to create a video could be humdrum for students if they have to do many extended videos. You did a very good job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi team! I watched your presentation and i think that this app is amazing "GoAnimate" seems to be very appealing to the skill you are as a team developing, i mean we all know that grammar is very important while learning a new language. Moreover i can noticed that this application matches the level of the students of English 1, i liked that took in consideration that important aspect.
    Moving to your presentation i am just going to say that you did an excellent work, the presentation was clear and outstanding. It covers all the topics that we needed to understand the application. Furthermore, it was very creative and beautiful work. Id like to congratulate you <3 you guys did a great job <3 keep working hard^^

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello girls, I really enjoyed your presentation. I think it was really interesting for improve the grammar abilities. I have to say that you did a excellent job. It is an interesting tool to use in the future with our students. Congratulations, really well done.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow girls I am amazed by the way you presented your job! I had never seen a presentation in emaze and that's pretty good. I think I'll have to consider using it with my presentations too! hahaha
    Your app is also pretty good. When I think about grammar I cannot think about and app that help students to improve this skill, but I think you totally made it!! Congrats and keep being so exceptional with your presentations. For reaaal!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Interesting choice, I really liked the app and if I had some doubts about its implementation, after your explanation they were all gone. I could say plenty of things about your presentation, but instead of that, I'll describe it in one word: innovative. Great work, girls. :)

    ReplyDelete

- Copyright © Educational Technology - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -